WHY PRODUCT ARCHITECTURE IS IMPORTANT
Product Architecture plays an important role in Prototyping because the selection of Electronic components is a major task in product Architecture, Riosh Will select the Electronic component based on clients Prospects, For the selection of Electronic components Riosh has a standard procedure, based on that we will choose the Electronic components, It’s almost impossible to get a competitive BOM cost if you don’t know the components option available in India, Riosh will help on it, At RioSH we involve suppliers very early on in the process, to ensure smooth implementation of electronic product manufacturing into India.
IN ELECTRONIC PRODUCT ARCHITECTURE FOR INDIA MANUFACTURING COMPONENT CHOICES DEFINE 60% OF THE COST
We can estimate the unit cost of a product based on Product Architecture 60% we come to know what is the unit cost of the product & 25% we come to know during the prototyping design, we sincerely execute all the planning’s on the prototyping design side and more effective than at the PCB manufacturing stage.
It is easy to Prototyping design by referring to the online database but without proper knowledge on the Hardware design, Firmware design& Mechanical design your product will be needless in the market so Riosh will help you every point of time.
After complete the Prototyping the product is in PCB production time still clients are not happy with unit cost Riosh will do some minor changes on prototyping to reduce the unit cost and to make clients satisfaction.
KEY TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES ARE WEIGHED AGAINST COST EFFECTIVENESS
First, we closely work with our clients and understanding the complete requirements and their functionalities of the product design, our team will go through it they find the technical challenges over that Next, our R&D team evaluates parts from the full spectrum of costs effective components available both in India and elsewhere so we design the product on clients target price.
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMICAL FEASIBILITY
By the end of Product Architecture, we will come to know the electronic components that we want to use, and a realistic unit cost estimate. This allows you to confirm both the technical and economic feasibility before we kick off the full project.
END TO END PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Requirement Definition – Real-time collaboration – Review & discussions of MRD / PRD
- Major Component Selection – Interfaces / interconnects – Power consumption – Cost of goods – Lead time estimate
- Design Specification Authoring – Block diagram – PCB floor planning
- Review and Sign-Off
- Schematic Entry – Symbol Generation – Schematic Drawing – Timing Analysis – Netlist Generation – BOM Generation
- Board Layout – Footprint Generation – Placement – Routing – Gerber Generation
- Programmable Logic – Device Sizing – Component Selection – VHDL, Verilog Coding – Test Bench Coding – Simulation
- Product Engineering – Fabrication / Assembly House Selection and Support – Assembly Instruction Generation – Component Second-Sourcing