Electronic Product Design • PCB Design • Embedded Systems • IoT Company • Prototyping • PCB Manufacturing and Assembly • Open Source Hardware & Firmware Customisation • Web Applications • Android & iOS Applications
Prototype PCB Assembly
Prototype PCB Assembly
Are you considering putting in place a PCB assembly project? This is an exciting chance to watch your project blossom from concept to finished product. But how will you know if your PCB design will work when it’s completed and ready for use?
This is where our prototype PCB assembly can be an ideal solution. It is your insurance against any unwanted unexpected outcomes. This path offers you an easy and quick way to get a snapshot of the whole process and detect problem areas. For this reason, the PCB prototype is always the step we recommend for you before you go for a full production run.
What Prototype PCB Assembly Service We Can Provide
RioSH Technologies will make a perfect ally for your prototype PCB needs. Whether you want low volume PCBs or multilayer PCBs, we can offer you a variety of PCBs at great and affordable prices.
From our excellent service, our customers have come to expect the following
- Great accuracy and precision – our prototypes excel in inaccuracy, which meets customer specifications. This is because we take quality and detail seriously.
- Quick turnarounds – We understand the value of customers’ time. So we strive to fabricate your prototypes at a decent speed. As a result, our fast prototype PCB assembly service can cut your waiting times from weeks to just a few minutes.
- Fabulously low prices – we have perfected methods that help to keep your prices low and affordable. Therefore, we will complete your project on a friendly budget.
- Error corrections – Our PCB prototype is essential for spotting defects, thus avoiding major failures at a late stage. Eliminating these flaws at an early stage can save you much on time and cost
- Quick online quotes – You can put in a request for your PCB prototype. All you will need is to submit a PCB design and receive the result.
- Sample test before full production run – We allow you to test the proto boards and confirm whether they work as required.
Types of Prototype PCB Assembly
We provide you with a great variety of prototype PCB assembly services. Whether you need the standard PCB types or the more complex ones, we have you covered.
- Single FR4 boards
- Double-sided FR4 boards
- High technology blind and buried via boards
- Multilayer boards
- High frequency
Our prototype PCB assembly also caters for applications in a wide variety of areas such as
- Aerospace and satellites – This include solutions for battery warming, radar installations, temperature sensors etc
- Automotive industry – We build PCB prototypes to support several automobile features, such as anti-lock brakes, security features and more
- Home appliances – we help make homes fun and exciting with solutions that support such things as coffee makers, door openers for pets and game machines etc
In addition to these, other areas we support include GPS Modules, Telecom industry, Security devices, Medical industry, and Wireless industry, among others.
Our Values Add Services for Prototype PCB
We stand ready to offer you our services at any time. Also, you can make further requests from us on your prototype with no extra costs. This includes the addition of more holes should you need them.
Even though prototype PCB assembly service is a smaller version of full production, we don’t skimp on its quality. So we assure you of the same high standards on your PCB prototypes that we apply to full production runs.
The Capacities of Prototype PCB Assembly
We have highly qualified personnel who are experts in prototype PCB assembly. We also use cutting edge technology and advanced equipment. Therefore, by partnering with us, you are choosing from the best of India’s leading specialists in the field.
The parameters of RioSH Technologies PDB prototypes are
- Layers: 1 to 12
- Material: Aluminum, FR-1, FR-2, High TG, FR4 halogen, FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3
- Maximum finished thickness: 0.2 mm to 4.0 mm
- Maximum finished board side: 500 mm by 500 mm
- Minimum drilled hole size: 0.25 mm
- Min. Line width: 0.10 mm
- Min line spacing space 0.10 mm
- Copper thickness: 0.5 to 3.0 oz
- Hole tolerance: PTH: + or – 0.076, NTPH +or – 0.05
- Solder mask color: blue/red/white /white/green
You can’t go wrong by choosing us as your PCB technology solution provider. Customers have consistently chosen RioSH Technologies, thus winning us a proud place among India’s top 5 in PCB assembly. For further discussion about your project, talk to us today by contacting us